Zine + t-shirt + badge + condom + sticker
Inspired by t-shirts, badges and pins worn by Pride protesters and queer activists in the 1970s/80s, London-born artist, Thomas Brunskill, has designed his own collection of Queer T-Shirts to express and explain some of the many queer experiences in present-day London.
The meanings behind each design are explained in this upcoming zine, written for those who are unaffected or unaware.
Read more about MUNDANE here
• UK: £3 (1 – 3 working days after dispatch)
• International: £7 (2 – 14 working days after dispatch)
• Expected to ship late May
View the full shipping information on the info
for alternative delivery options.
• 32-page A5 zine
• Digital printed
• 'SS18 Collection', first edition
• Printed on Fruit of the Loom
• 100% cotton, 165 gsm
• Standard relaxed fit unisex/mens sizing
• Features transfer print on front
• Short sleeve
• Iron and wash inside out
• Approx 25 mm
• CE/FDA/SABS approved
• Meets ISO standards
• Max 7"/180mm length x 2"/53mm width
• Pre-order exclusive! ✨