Inspired by T-shirts, badges and pins worn by Pride protesters and queer activists in the 1970s/80s, London-born artist Thomas Brunskill has designed a collection of 'Queer T-Shirts' to express and explain some of the many queer experiences in present-day London.
The meanings behind the original 6 designs are explained in this zine for those who are unaffected or unaware.
• UK: £1.50 (2 – 5 working days)
• International: £5 (3 working days – 4 weeks)
View the full shipping information on the info page. Please get in touch for faster delivery options.
• 32-page A5 zine
• Written, designed and photography by Thomas Brunskill
• 170 gsm recycled paper
• 300 gsm silk matt laminated cover using FSC certified paper
• Digital printed
• Self-published by MUNDANE Zine
• 'SS18 Collection' issue, first edition