Inspired by t-shirts, badges and pins worn by Pride protesters and queer activists in the 1970s/80s, London-born artist, Thomas Brunskill, has designed his own collection of Queer T-Shirts to express and explain some of the many queer experiences in present-day London.
The meanings behind these designs are explained in depth in the upcoming zine written for those who are unaffected or unaware. Pre-order it here!
See the other #queertshirts
Read more about MUNDANE here
• UK: FREE (1 – 2.5 weeks)
• International: £4 (1.5 – 3 weeks)
This item is made to order. View the full shipping information on the info
for faster delivery options.
• Printed on Fruit of the Loom
• 100% cotton, 165 gsm
• Standard relaxed fit unisex/mens sizing
• Model is size L, 193 cm/6'4, and wearing size L
• Features transfer print on front
• Short sleeve
• Iron and wash inside out
• SS18 design