FOR A LIMITED TIME, MORE GARMENT OPTIONS AT EVERPRESS.COM/MUNDANEZINE
Imposing social constructs of gender is a great detriment to many queer (aka LGBT) people. We need to consider thinking ‘beyond gender'. ✨
One of the six original 'Queer T-Shirts' designed by Thomas Brunskill. The meaning behind this design is explained in the Queer T-Shirts zine.
Inspired by T-shirts, badges and pins worn by Pride protesters and queer activists in the 1970s/80s, London-born artist Thomas Brunskill has designed a collection of 'Queer T-Shirts
' to express and explain some of the many queer experiences in present-day London.
The meanings behind the original 6 designs are explained in the Queer T-Shirts zine
for those who are unaffected or unaware.
• Purchase the zine
• Check out the other #queertshirts designs
• Read about MUNDANE
• UK: £3 (1 – 2.5 weeks*)
• International: £5 (1.5 – 3 weeks)
*This item is made to order. Please get in touch
for faster delivery options. View the full shipping information on the info
• Printed on Fruit of the Loom
• 100% cotton, 160 gsm
• Standard relaxed fit unisex/mens sizing
• Model is size M, 176 cm/5'9, and wearing size M
• Features digital print on front
• Short sleeve (contact
for long sleeve)
• Wash inside out with light colours
• SS18 design